Don’t start the new year without them! Make sure your business is in compliance. Even if you have only one employee, you can be fined $17,000 for not posting required notices. Our poster includes all 17 notices in one convenient poster. Order yours today — you receive a substantial discount when you order through the Ventura Chamber of Commerce!
- 2017 California and Federal Employment Poster: You must post a compliant Employment Poster in a conspicuous place in the workplace where all employees and applicants can see it. The poster also must include information about your workers’ compensation benefits, payday schedule and emergency contacts. You may need to order several to ensure that your business, branches and satellite offices are displaying the poster according to the law. Failure to comply can result in severe penalties and fines by the state of California. If any of your company’s workers are Spanish-speaking, you will need to order the Spanish version.
- 2017 HR Quick Guide for California Employers: Includes color-coded easy reference sections. Required and recommended forms for California businesses available to download using a special URL provided in the book.
- California Labor Law Digest 2017 Edition: This comprehensive, California-specific Digest puts answers to labor law questions right at your fingertips, updated with new case law and regulations.
- Required Pamphlets Kit: Contains 20 copies of each of five pamphlets that employers must distribute to employees.
- New for 2017! Poster Protect: Your poster will be automatically replaced if any mandatory changes occur during the calendar year. See the order form on the back for details.