From MortgageCouch’s Shelby Bishop, Chair of the Ventura Chamber Young Professionals Group:
I wanted to send a special thank you to these members of the YPG who supported Relay for Life on May 6, 2017!
- Marina Porter – for organizing, communicating and planning all the details and needs for The American Cancer Society. Also, for showing up from 10-2 on Saturday, setting up the food tent and manning the tent throughout the day!
- Veronica Arellano – for showing up and manning the food tent throughout the morning!
- Angela Haverly – for picking up the donation from Rubio’s and manning the tent throughout the afternoon!
- Nick Savelli – for manning the tent, picking up the chipotle donation and then also dropping off all of the coffee bins at Pete’s Coffee for us!
- Matthew Couch – for being a big strong man! Lol Helping with all of the set-up and take down, and all the different jobs throughout the event.
- Salena Bracamontes – for setting up a food truck and donating two large bags of oranges.
- Garett Guenot – for donating 100 lip balms to go into the survivor gift bags.
- Thank you to the Pierpont Inn and Jersey Mikes for donating meals!
…and thanks to everyone else who showed up to the meetings and helped out in any way! We all had a really fun time serving the attendees throughout the day! I hope I didn’t miss any of you!
More about the Ventura Chamber YPG: The Ventura Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Group (YPG) is comprised of young professionals between the ages of 21-40 who are interested in creating positive change in self and the community.